The vast majority of my work has been on an enterprise software platform papertrail - I am however avid open-source enthusiast.
- ansible-deploy - a framework targeting Kubernetes, SystemD style docker services, Amazon ECS and traditional SSH based deployments all using a single interface (inventory model).
- ansible-provision - a framework for provisioning servers on AWS, vSphere and Azure.
- ansible-dependencies - a meta package of python dependencies for many common modules and RPM/DEB packaging of ansible and dependencies for isolated installation.
- ansible-run - a set of docker containers that simplify running and testing ansible playbooks.
- smarti - an experimental implentation of ansible inventory models in Go.
- stateless-jenkins - An opionionated distributed of Jenkins in docker format, bundled with many common plugins and init scripts that bootstrap it from one or more git repo’s.
- fireviz - a tool for modelling firewall rules using Graphviz and then exporting them to CloudFormation or Azure Resource Templates.
- systools - a set of bash scripts that simplify bootstrapping newly provisioned instances.
- db-cli - a simple tool for executing SQL against MS SQL, MySQL and PostgreSQL databases without depending on client installs or JDBC drivers.
- nexus-cli - a tool for mirroring a Nexus repository to a local filesystem and/or Amazon S3.
I like to keep up with the technology world and find contributing to awesome lists, well .. awesome.